Tue. Dec 1st, 2020

Lisa Sasevich – Impact and Influence

Product sales Net web page: Click Here
Price: $1997
Acquire Dimension: 6.7GB
Acquire Hyperlink:

Distinctive for Lifetime-VIP solely

This content is for VIP members only, Lifetime or Monthly Starts at $15 Click here to Join Now.

Product Description:

Are you a heart-centered entrepreneur who’s READY to reap the rewards
of establishing an ACTUAL enterprise spherical your expertise?

FINALLY! Product sales and Enterprise Teaching for the Coronary heart-Centered Entrepreneur that Will get Your Blessing Out Into the World, Pays You Handsomely AND
(Most Importantly) is FUN!

Costly Coronary heart-Centered Entrepreneur,

Look I get it, you started what you might be selling not basically because you wanted a enterprise nonetheless because you wanted the RESULTS of getting a enterprise.

Like:

  • Getting your brilliance out into the world

  • Doing all of your half to transform the world and go away it a better place

  • Making good money so you’ll be able to do what you want in life (i.e.. current to your family members, keep in your dream dwelling, take holidays across the globe, pay in your children’s college, sleep merely because of your retirement is protected)

  • Have the time and freedom to remain your life one of the simplest ways you choose (i.e. designing what you might be selling spherical watching your children’s soccer video video games, having enjoyable with the “laptop computer laptop” life-style, working everytime you want, the place you want)

All sounds peachy, doesn’t it?

The difficulty is, even supposing you LOVE what you do, you really DON’T love selling it. And most product sales trainings prepare arm-twisting, uncomfortable ways in which really actually really feel salesy and inauthentic to you.

So, what do you do? Do you muddle by it by your self? Or do you let ME personally stroll you though recommendations on tips on how to assemble a worthwhile, sustainable, worthwhile AND satisfying enterprise because of NOW you perceive tips on how to promote!

That’s for you in case you’re:

  • One in every of many many people who put each little factor you already know proper right into a $19 information or a $97 product and now you’re attempting to find out recommendations on tips on how to earn a residing from it
  • Ready to interrupt 6-figures doing what you want
  • Exhausted from infinite one-on-one instructing durations and likewise you KNOW it’s time for one factor further
  • Pissed off spending too many days a 12 months on the freeway speaking or consulting and likewise you’re lastly in a position to assemble a group of high-level back-end providers and merchandise
  • Wanting to get your fingers on a confirmed system with reference to establishing what you might be selling
  • READY to create a lifestyle enterprise that you just simply love! (And the right half? In case you occur to’ve acknowledged your expertise or know you’ve got some explicit information others would revenue from, you’ve already completed the heavy lifting! You’re 90% of one of the simplest ways there! At Affect & Have an effect on you’ll get that remaining 10% you can bundle it and so you may also make money and help people with what you already know.)
>
Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.